STEEL VS TIMBER
Steel home construction offer many advantages over timber and block homes.
- Steel Wall frames do not require tedious cyclone tie down rods due to the strength of steel
- Steel avoids the problem of natural weaknesses associated with timber
- Steel avoids unwanted movement as the materials does not have a moisture content like timber
- Limitless design opportunity as steel is easier to fabricate in sections than timber
- Removes concerns with termites and fire
- Allows you to build on difficult sites more easily than with timber.